Tuesday 11 January 2011

Little Drummer Boy



Continuing with yesterday's subject of Christmas presents, though not chocolate alas.


My youngest nephew got a little drum kit as one of his presents. He loves it and so do our David and Alasdair.


Firstly I took a photo of Alasdair having a shot of it.





But then I saw that he was playing them so well that I took this little video clip of him too.







I have grand plans of getting the boys to make up a Ceilidh band when they are a little older. It looks like Alasdair is already a star performer (and I'm only half joking about the Ceilidh band!)

Gaelic word of the day:
ceol (cyol) - music

2 comments:

  1. So cute and fun! The video was such nice surprise! He is adorable! How old is he now? I know you have mentioned it before, but I have forgotten! Winston and Alasdair are pretty close in age I think? His chubby cheeks are as kissable as Winston's! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute such a little jammer! I found you on a blog hop and I am ur newest follower in everything. If you get the chance check out my blog
    http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/
    thanks, Amber

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.