Wednesday 26 January 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday

Short and sweet tonight.


I'm working on a scarf and brooch the same as the one I made for my mum's Christmas present. Only in a different colour.


This one is for my granny's birthday, which is on Saturday so I really need to get it in the post by Friday. She was admiring my mum's one so I said I'd make her one too.


My granny (my mum's mum) lives about 2 miles away from my parents. She will be 85, or maybe 86 - (I must check!), is still living in her own house and has 9 great-grandchildren.


Anyway, the scarf.



I must try and get a photo of it in daylight because this doesn't do the colour justice. It's more of a teal colour and has little sequins through it.


OK, I'm off to try and finish it!




Gaelic word of the day:
seanamhair (shen-avar) - grandmother

1 comment:

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.