Tuesday 6 May 2014

This little man....

....loves his mammy's silky top.

 

It has a big cowl neck that he loves to chew on when I wear it. The other day when one of the boys took the washing in off the line for me they handed Fraser the top and he had a happy wee chew and cuddle with it!
 
 

 

 
Another of his brothers took the photos, which is why some of them were at funny angles!
 

 

 
 
 

 

 
 
This little man got some goalie gloves of his own at the weekend, so he can now be like his big brothers when they play football together. He was quite the proper goal keeper, throwing himself around on the ground to stop the ball.
 

 

 
 
And back to this little man, who learned how to roll over from his back to his tummy for the first time on Sunday.
 
 

 

 
 
He was rather pleased with himself at first.
 

 

 
But then he looked at me as if he was saying, 'OK mam, now how do I get back again?!'
 
 

 

He doesn't roll over much yet and when he does he still gives me that panicked look once he's over! Being on his tummy just isn't quite so much fun.

 

Yet.

1 comment:

  1. He's growing quickly. It is so sweet how he likes to cuddle your shirt; I can just picture how comforted he feels cuddling up to it. I think at every age we have those textures and smells of certain things that comfort us. Herbal Essence shampoo has a certain scent that to this day when I smell it, I think of my girls and my heart just squeezes in missing them so much. So I can understand Fraser.

    Also love all of your "Bake It Like Barry" baking that your doing.... it is fun to see all the different things your making. It feeds my own inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great week Kirsteen.
    Love and Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.